Plan for today: 30-45 minutes on the elliptical and a 50 minute mat pilates class. Haven’t done pilates in over a month — it’s gonna burn! So stoked!
Seriously, how good does it feel to edit your stats to update your current weight?! I hope to be doing this again soon :)
I’m gonna keep eating healthy and exercising regularly! Let’s gooo!
- 4 hours elliptical (I do intervals - 2 min resistance=1, incline=4, then 2 min resistance=8 incline=10)
- One 50-minute pilates class
- One intense home workout (I’ll post it tomorrow, but it will contain mostly strength and some cardio)
- 3 sessions each of hip adduction and abduction at the gym (1 session = Fifteen 30lbs reps x4)
- At least 2 neighborhood walks with my parents - 1 mile each (trying to keep them active, too!)
- Figure out how to still eat enough (healthy stuff!) to stay energized. It’s been harder to find food to eat since I’m newly gluten and dairy free. (Please share any advice you might have about this!!)
- Make a healthy lunch to bring to work all week. Last week’s Rainbow Quinoa Salad was good, but I’m thinking I might try Trader Joe’s brown rice medley as my base this week.
- Try new smoothie recipe one day!
- Eat a more well-rounded breakfast.
- Don’t stray from being gluten & dairy free!! It’s tempting, but SO not worth it.
- Three 20-minute meditation sessions.
- Try one new activity from the Anxiety and Phobia Workbook. My anxiety’s been exponentially better recently and I want to keep it that way.
- The Eating and Exercise lists fit under this one as well.
- ONE DAY AT A TIME.
Overall, I’d love to get to 138 by Sunday, but I know that’s a bit of a stretch. But I’ve gotta aim high!